Friday, March 5, 2010

Here we go again...

So here I am, trying my luck at another blog. I believe this is my third or fourth attempt...but this time, there is an actual point to my ambition.

I'm going to be living in London for two months.

I know, it sounds crazy right? It probably won't sound as insane after I tell you I'm going with about ten other students and four professors. Yes, I'm studying abroad. Program of my choice is the Center for Fine Arts, created by Ohio University, used by Ohio University, and only involving Ohio University.

While it's not going to be like many other programs, (I won't be living with a host family, and we're not taking classes at another university), I will be living in a flat (British term for apartment), and taking three art and one english class taught by OU professors.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited. This blog will be used to show where I go, what I do, and my feelings about it all.

I will also be blogging for the Office of Education Abroad at OU, which I will link to after I post my first entry there.

So, here goes nothing...and the beginning of my London Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment